Freestylers Crew

Welcome to Freestylers Crew Temporary forums.

- Freestylers Crew
Freestylers Crew

-- Temporary Forums

Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Maitriser Le Canon EOS 5D Mk II
Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:42 pm by 

» Maitriser Le Canon EOS 5D Mk II
Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:42 pm by 

» AETuts 20th Century Fox - After Effect And Maxon Cinema 4D Project Files
Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:26 pm by 

» AETuts 20th Century Fox - After Effect And Maxon Cinema 4D Project Files
Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:25 pm by 

» AETuts 20th Century Fox - After Effect And Maxon Cinema 4D Project Files
Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:25 pm by 

» Cant find game server
Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:32 am by Strawberry

» Temporary Forums
Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 am by flowertoller

» Gender Change Please <3
Mon May 25, 2009 8:35 am by reet

» i cant put logo in clan
Mon May 25, 2009 12:12 am by vision


    OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Share

    Asumi

    Posts : 2
    Join date : 2009-05-16

    OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Asumi on Sat May 16, 2009 11:46 am

    Proof:
    http://img194.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=gunz043w.jpg

    It's Dutch so let Stroop watch.
    avatar
    StephanM

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Netherlands

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by StephanM on Sat May 16, 2009 11:50 am

    It's so small...
    I can't read it well, but it's Stroops job xD.
    avatar
    Galaxy

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Belgium

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Galaxy on Sat May 16, 2009 11:52 am

    omgzor it's Simpleshot's clan again...Simpleshot's clan got busted 1 month ago o.0
    avatar
    TaeYeon

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Uk England London

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by TaeYeon on Sat May 16, 2009 12:41 pm

    Rofl This is soo stupid Galaxy busted? look at Esperanto all you do is swap with EsperantoJr.
    avatar
    Jakanadin

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 26
    Location : 1337 Pwnerer St.

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Jakanadin on Sat May 16, 2009 1:03 pm

    Yay! We Can Watch Jpg's Now :DDD

    Bakpao

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 25
    Location : Asylum

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Bakpao on Sat May 16, 2009 1:08 pm

    TaeYeon wrote:Rofl This is soo stupid Galaxy busted? look at Esperanto all you do is swap with EsperantoJr.

    Cw score 76-5, would mean we only could've swapped 5 times. We didnt though, because our alts are in espjr
    avatar
    TaeYeon

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Uk England London

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by TaeYeon on Sat May 16, 2009 1:18 pm

    Bakpao wrote:
    TaeYeon wrote:Rofl This is soo stupid Galaxy busted? look at Esperanto all you do is swap with EsperantoJr.

    Cw score 76-5, would mean we only could've swapped 5 times. We didnt though, because our alts are in espjr

    We could say the same thing.Clanwar score is 56-2 and you could of swapped 5 times? Wtf you on?
    avatar
    protribal

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2009-05-15

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by protribal on Sat May 16, 2009 1:49 pm

    on a certaint moment simple says ''we always let you win with Al-Quaida'' that means they swap, not us! and you say we have to play fair, you swap with the alt of simple!!!!

    go get a life plz?

    proof me wrong!
    avatar
    JsTaNub

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 27
    Location : Colmschate

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by JsTaNub on Sat May 16, 2009 2:00 pm

    it is true.. damit simple

    Bakpao

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 25
    Location : Asylum

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Bakpao on Sat May 16, 2009 2:39 pm

    TaeYeon wrote:
    Bakpao wrote:
    TaeYeon wrote:Rofl This is soo stupid Galaxy busted? look at Esperanto all you do is swap with EsperantoJr.

    Cw score 76-5, would mean we only could've swapped 5 times. We didnt though, because our alts are in espjr

    We could say the same thing.Clanwar score is 56-2 and you could of swapped 5 times? Wtf you on?

    wut? I dont get u
    avatar
    Galaxy

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Belgium

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Galaxy on Sat May 16, 2009 2:45 pm

    The truth is hard =/
    avatar
    TaeYeon

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Uk England London

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by TaeYeon on Sat May 16, 2009 3:18 pm

    I know the truth is hard that Esperanto swapped.
    avatar
    Galaxy

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Belgium

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Galaxy on Sat May 16, 2009 3:19 pm

    TaeYeon wrote:I know the truth is hard that Esperanto swapped.
    O RLY? You're just saying some bullshit because you just got betrayed because your clan got swapped (i dun't even know who you're but w/e) and if you keep telling us that we swap PROOF IT instead of telling people lies

    Firebrand

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2009-05-16

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Firebrand on Sat May 16, 2009 3:27 pm

    Bakpao wrote:
    TaeYeon wrote:Rofl This is soo stupid Galaxy busted? look at Esperanto all you do is swap with EsperantoJr.

    Cw score 76-5, would mean we only could've swapped 5 times. We didnt though, because our alts are in espjr

    No, think you got that backwards, you could've swapped 76 times and not swapped 5 times, because theres a chance of losing but with swapping there isn't.
    avatar
    TaeYeon

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Uk England London

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by TaeYeon on Sat May 16, 2009 3:35 pm

    Galaxy wrote:
    TaeYeon wrote:I know the truth is hard that Esperanto swapped.
    O RLY? You're just saying some bullshit because you just got betrayed because your clan got swapped (i dun't even know who you're but w/e) and if you keep telling us that we swap PROOF IT instead of telling people lies

    Rofl look at my Avatar. Also i don't really care because i'm a clan hopper but i tell the truth that there not clan swapping but i know its a fact that Esperanto clan swapped with EsperantoJr "Strawberry" even told me "Im getting sick off esperanto all they do is fight easy clans and EsperantoJr telling them to leave". Don't ask for proof because i don't ss these dumb things.

    Bakpao

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 25
    Location : Asylum

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Bakpao on Sat May 16, 2009 3:39 pm

    TaeYeon wrote:
    Galaxy wrote:
    TaeYeon wrote:I know the truth is hard that Esperanto swapped.
    O RLY? You're just saying some bullshit because you just got betrayed because your clan got swapped (i dun't even know who you're but w/e) and if you keep telling us that we swap PROOF IT instead of telling people lies

    Rofl look at my Avatar. Also i don't really care because i'm a clan hopper but i tell the truth that there not clan swapping but i know its a fact that Esperanto clan swapped with EsperantoJr "Strawberry" even told me "Im getting sick off esperanto all they do is fight easy clans and EsperantoJr telling them to leave". Don't ask for proof because i don't ss these dumb things.

    Who says you should believe strawberry.
    SEE, THEN BELIEVE.
    I dont believe you at all and to be honest I have no idea if we swapped or not but I am most certainly sure we didn't.
    I want to see proof. Then I'll believe it.
    avatar
    Galaxy

    Posts : 42
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 23
    Location : Belgium

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Galaxy on Sat May 16, 2009 4:30 pm

    Maybe if it's possible one of the crew leaders got to check witch clans Esperanto fighted to...
    And i don't even think Esperanto fighted against EsperantoJr...
    avatar
    Jakanadin

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 26
    Location : 1337 Pwnerer St.

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Jakanadin on Sat May 16, 2009 6:36 pm

    I Honestly Hate Swappers.. That Is So Cheap Razz.

    Firebrand

    Posts : 23
    Join date : 2009-05-16

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Firebrand on Sat May 16, 2009 6:43 pm

    Im in the clan so I hope were not swapping. So far it seems clean, and it's been fun, would be a shame. I can't read so if anyone can translate Idk.u_u;
    avatar
    Jakanadin

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2009-05-15
    Age : 26
    Location : 1337 Pwnerer St.

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Jakanadin on Sat May 16, 2009 6:46 pm

    Lol That Would Be Easy. Just Magnify, Enhance, And Use Babel Fish XD.
    avatar
    TaeYeon

    Posts : 34
    Join date : 2009-05-16
    Age : 25
    Location : Uk England London

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by TaeYeon on Sun May 17, 2009 2:26 am

    Theres no point of swapping Atm as theres no event even going on.
    avatar
    Gucci
    Admin

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2009-05-14

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Gucci on Sun May 17, 2009 5:22 am

    Simple was allready warned by me about this and they still continued,
    Clan score resetted to 0/0

    Also simple, you swap your score but how will help you when the tourny come's?

    Sponsored content

    Re: OneLove™ Is CW swapping

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:07 pm